.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free and Low Cost Business Resources!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Networking Times University

Networking University is pretty cool. They offer free seminars weekly, usually on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and 9 pm EST. (Yes, I'm listening now.) You do have to sign up for an account, but they don't send too too much mail most of the mail I get because I sign up for all of the seminars, so I get an email reminding me of the seminar, then I get a follow up email about the seminar. Which I've never filled out. Oops. I do have to reinstall the chat software everytime, but it doesn't take too long. Now I'm not saying that I go to all the seminars, but I try. Sometimes I just don't feel like it, and since I am listening to an average of 2 dani johnson calls while I am working each day, I figure that's ok. I haven't really checked out more of the website, but I probably should when I ever get enough time.

They do have paid memberships, and I'm not sure how they work, because I'm not paying for anything from them at the moment.

Best Wishes For a Prosperous Business,

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home