.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free and Low Cost Business Resources!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Free Online Courses From the US Small Business Association

I ran across the United States Small Business Association a few weeks ago, and was delighted to realize they had free training courses.

You can find courses for everything from starting a business, building your website, federal taxes, to retirement planning.

I haven't had time to actually play with the site much, but I did sign up for the Accounting 101 the fundamentals class today.

I filled out a form with my name, city, state, zip, and a few other questions (They did not ask for a phone number, address or email address, which surprised me)and I went directly to the course.

LOL, so I emailed that to myself, so I could come here and tell you about it, and I'll look at that later.

If you've taken any of their courses, I'd love it if you would leave a comment and tell me how they went.

If you're planning on taking one, come back and tell me what you think when you're done.


Best Wishes For a Prosperous Business,

Sarah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home