.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free and Low Cost Business Resources!

Friday, April 28, 2006

free entrepreneurial training resources from Kutztown University

While I was looking at the free resources at the US SBA (you can see the post here) I ran across the Small Business Development Center at Kutztown University, which claims "Our E-Learning program is the largest collection of free entrepreneurial training resources available on the internet."

I havne't taken any classes through them yet - although the Accounting Class I registered for at the Small Business Association is through them, I'm not sure if there are different sign up requirements when you sign up directly through Kutztown, instead of through the SBA.

Have you tried their classes?

Do you know of any other classes for small business owners?

If so I'd love it if you'd click to leave a comment and tell me about them.

Best Wishes For a Prosperous Business,

Sarah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home