.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free and Low Cost Business Resources!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Free HTML Class from about.com

I ran across this class a few days ago, and I figured I'd put it up here. I'm not taking this class, since I learned html from Barnes & Noble University, and since there are lessons with the SEO Online Training classes.

Apparently these are 11 week classes sent via email, and they are interactive. You will have homework, but it won't be graded, and you can take the class at your own pace, but you will still get lessons each week.

They also have a test at the end of the classes, and you get a certificate if you pass the test.

If you do take these classes please leave a comment and let me know how you liked them.

Best Wishes For a Prosperous Business,

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home