.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free and Low Cost Business Resources!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Wish you had a way to try scripts before you download them?

Then check out Open Source CMS - Try Before You Install

I found this today while I was looking up chat rooms for Etailers Mall. I really wish I had found this when I was installing my forums, lol. I think I ended up installing SMS, then going back and installing phpbb.

Anyways, this has site lets you try out some mysql/php based free and open source programs.

Not only do you get to see the program, you get to the administator username and password for every program, so you can fix it up, and change it however you want to to see if it will work for what you need it to work for. The sites are deleted and reinstalled every two hours-so you can see what it's like when the site is new, and what it's like after you get done.

Anyways, they have lots of cool stuff..including a promising sounding phpmysurvey in the Misc. folder-that's where phpmychat is too :-)

Next time I'm adding something to the site, I'm definitely looking there to see if I can demo it!

Best Wishes For a Prosperous Business,

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home