.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free and Low Cost Business Resources!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Can I find your business website from your blog?

Many businesses these days have blogs that are supposed to help promote their business, yet I've come across way to many business blogs that don't have a link back to the business website.

If I visit your blog now, can I figure out where to buy your products?

How long will it take me (or anyone unfamiliar with your blog) to find the link back to your business?

If you haven't checked yourself recently then go check - and if you have, and aren't sure how easy it is get someone else to check.

Leave a comment with your and I'll check for you, if you'd like.

Best Wishes For a Prosperous Business,

Sarah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home