.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free and Low Cost Business Resources!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What's your business email address?

Come on people, if you have a business you need to have a way for people to contact you.

The fact that people are already on the internet when they are looking at your website means that you should have an email address listed in the contact information for your business.

I can't believe how many times I've been unable to find email adresses or contact information when I'm looking for items to feature on Sarah's Surprises.

Just today I was planning to do a feature on Can-Do-Candles, and when I clicked on their contact us page Outlook Express tried to open up - but since I don't use Outlook Express I couldn't see their email address, or any other contact information.

Because I had already written the post, and I was just emailing them to ask permission to use one of their pictures on my blog, I tried to sign up for their newsletter to see if I could get an email address from their - but the newsletter link went to the front page of another website.

I don't want to send my readers to a shoddy site like that, and as a customer I'm definitely not willing to buy from someone I know nothing about, who doesn't have contact information listed on their website.

Is your email address or other contact information easily accessible on your website?

Can people who don't have Outlook email you, or even see your address?

Do you buy from other websites who don't have any contact information listed?

Leave a comment and let me know.

Best Wishes For a Prosperous Business,

Sarah


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home