.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free and Low Cost Business Resources!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Emergency Party Room!

Unfortunately, I've been to several online parties where people could not get in the room. I know this results in frustrations, and lost sales.

I had an extra chat room from the old Mystical Beauty forums, so I decided to turn it into an Emergency Party Room!

So if you're ever stuck and can't get in the room to have your party, just head on over to the Emergency Party Room! As long as there is no one else in it you can use it. This is java script, and opens right in your browser, so you don't have to worry about people not being able to get into it because they are using aol. I know I have that problem with the Etailers Mall Chat Room

You can also use one of the Etailers Mall chat rooms in an emergency, as long as there is no one else there-or you can plan to hold your party there if you are having a bath, body, candle, cosmetics, or jewelry party. Just request the date on the Etailers Mall calendar.

Of course I hope you never have to use the Emergency Party Room, but if you do...it's nice to know it's there.

Best Wishes For a Prosperous Business,

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home